Trenitalia rail passes offer easy, flexible and unlimited travel
on the national rail network of Italy, Sicily and Sardinia. This
rail pass allows train travel for any three days in a two-month
period with up to seven additional days.
• Unlimited train travel throughout Italy.
• Choose between first and second class travel.
• May be used on travel days that are consecutive or non-consecutive.
• Receive second class travel on the ferry to Sicily.
• First class holders can travel on the Leonardo Express.
• Rail pass must be validated within six months of issue.
• Rail pass must be validated before first day of use.
Visit Rail Europe to reserve a Trenitalia rail pass
More Italian rail passes:
Rail 'n Drive
a rail map of Italy and Europe