Trenitalia youth and student passes offer easy, flexible and unlimited
travel on the national rail network of Italy, Sicily and Sardinia.
This youth rail pass allows for train travel when you choose without
losing any of your travel days.
• Unlimited train travel throughout Italy.
• Second class travel.
• Up to seven additional days.
• May be used on travel days that are consecutive or non-consecutive.
• Receive second class travel on the ferry to Sicily.
• First class holders can travel on the Leonardo Express.
• Rail pass must be validated within six months of issue.
• Must be aged under 26 years old.
• Rail pass must be validated before first day of use.
Rail Europe to reserve a Trenitalia Youth Pass
More Italian rail passes:
Rail 'n Drive
a rail map of Italy and Europe